Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Mask & recording prosses



After 3 days of recording and acting contentiously finally we have done it nicely .


 it was great week for me , I got alot of experience and learned alot,there is always something to learn in groupwork, not just doing the assignment and pass it but learning how to work with others  ,it was nice how everyone was trying to apply what they thought to others , it is kinda challenge . sometimes I like working in group depend of assignment but sometimes not , I like to have creative freedom and show my own skills , groupwork is fun , when ideas are shared plus you will learn communication skill, because it's like a real workplace,we always had to be in a place in accurate time and be  responsible but sometimes you may find unpleasant peeps in group ,those who try to pull others down ,thinking they know more and trying to act over cool , I think it can be a good part too , that is fact in our life ,we have to learn how to deal with others .

here is my mask



 The kind old man sitting beside Kanchan and smiling :D

No comments:

Post a Comment